Wii U Dust Cover Set By Foamy Lizard [Black Friday - Cyber Monday Sale] Texo...
Wii U Dust Cover Set by Foamy Lizard [BLACK FRIDAY - CYBER MONDAY SALE] TexoShield (TM) Premium leatherette dust guard cover & gamepad pouch with soft fleeced lining [USPTO PATENT PENDING] for Wii U with back cable port (Horizontal, Black)
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 1 x 5 inches ; 4 ounces
- Media: Video Game
- Custom designed to fit the Wii U & Gamepad specifications **Do not use while console is powered on**
- Leather textured exterior with a soft fleeced interior lining, protect your console from dust, UV, liquids (repellent) and dirt
- Back panel console cutaway allows for protection without having to remove back cables, Pouch has port cutaway to allow charging
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. [PATENT PENDING]
Size: Horizontal|Color: Black
Protect your investment Your Wii U console is a technological marvel but it's also a dust & kid's fingerprints magnet! That glossy surface area just loves to attract dust and scratches. Protect your investment from dust, scratches, UV and the occasional soda spillage with the Foamy Lizard (TM) TexoShield (TM) Premium Leatherette Dust Guard. Buy one today and never worry about constantly wiping down your console. Designed especially for the Wii U Console & Gamepad Designed and specifically fitted to the dimensions of your Wii U & Wii U Gamepad no other dust guard comes close to looking this good. The soft internal lining will make sure your console remains in pristine condition throughout it's life. The back cutaway allows you to cover your console between gaming sessions without removing the power cables! Additionally, the gamepad pouch has a port cutaway so you can charge your device without having to remove it from the pouch. Proudly Designed & Made in the USA. The cover is constructed with a soft yet durable exterior, so please allow a day for the folds to settle and conform after being removed from the packaging and placed upon your console. Device must be powered off before placing the cover on your console or the gamepad into the pouch.
We Also Recommend