Waring DB60 Portable Double Burner
- Product Dimensions: 19.5 x 11.5 x 4 inches
- Item Weight: 9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 4.7 pounds
- Manufacturer: Waring
- Origin: China
- Item model number: DB60
- Measures 19-1/2 by 11-1/2 by 4-inch; 1-year limited warranty.
- Brushed stainless-steel housing; non-slip rubber-feet; low-silhouette design
- Individual adjustable thermostats; separate "on" and "ready" indicator lights
- 1300-Watt large plate and a 500-watt small plate
Size: Double Waring Pro 120-Volt Countertop Burner Whether used as an extra cooking surface or for light duty in the kitchen, anextra burner is a welcome addition to any cook's tools. The Waring ProCountertop Burner always comes in handy when you're cooking for a crowd. Theflat surface is easy to clean and the brushed stainless housing looks great onthe counter. Its low profile fits on any counter. Perfect for parties and holidays, the Waring Pro Countertop Burner providesextra countertop cooking options. The durable cast-iron burner plates andbrushed stainless steel housing fit into today's busy modern kitchens and giveyou the versatility you need. This double burner has 1800 watts of power: 1300-watt large plate and 500-wattsmall plate for quick heat-up. A countertop blender always comes in handy when cooking for crowds! Product Features Brushed stainless steel housing 1300-watt large plate (on both Double and Single Burners) and 500-watt small plate (on Double Burner only) for quick heat-up Independent adjustable thermostats with On and Ready indicator lights Heavy-duty cast iron plates Nonslip rubber feet Operating the Countertop Burner Be certain that your extra burner is resting level on the counter top. Thereis one burner-ring on the SB30 and two burner rings on the DB60. The largeburner plates are rated at 1300 watts. The smaller burner is rated at 500watts. Use the larger burner for fast cooking, such as boiling water, and usethe smaller burner for simmering or warming. Note: Avoid using pans that areunstable and easily tipped. Before a burner is used for the first time, it should be heated up at maximumsetting for approximately 4 minutes without a pot. This will burn off anyresidues on the burner plates. The burner may smoke the first time it is used- this is normal, and the smoke will burn off within a few minutes.Cast ironhobs have the benefit of providing uniform heat across the cooking surface andmaintaining constant temperatures. The disadvantage of cast iron is that ittakes longer to heat up. If a larger quantity of water is used particularly onthe smaller hob, it may give the impression that it does not heat up well. Care and Cleaning Reasonable care will ensure many years of service from your unit. Use a damp,soft cloth or sponge to clean the surface of the solid burners, burner rings,nonskid feet and housing unit. Never use harsh abrasive or steel wool pads onany part of the burner as they may scratch the surface or damage the unit. For easy cleaning, the burners are sealed. Do not attempt to separate burnersfrom the unit. Use a damp, soft cloth or sponge to clean the surface of thesolid burners, burner rings, nonskid feet and housing unit. Never use harshabrasive or steel wool pads on any part of the burner as they may scratch thesurface or damage the unit.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend