Wanted! The Outlaws (1976-1996 20th Anniversary)
- Audio CD (April 30, 1996)
- Original Release Date: April 30, 1996
- Number of Discs: 1
- Format: Original recording reissued, Extra tracks, Original recording remastered
- Label: Sony Legacy
- Run Time: 61 minutes
Editorial Reviews Reissue of the mid-'70s outlaw country classic featuring Willie Nelson, WaylonJennings, Jessi Colter and Tompall Glaser, with original artwork, liner notes(from Chet Flippo) and nine "lost" tracks! Less successful when it's sentimental (Waylon Jennings' "My Heroes Have AlwaysBeen Cowboys") than when it's wry (Willie Nelson's myth-puncturing "Me andPaul"), this cash-in compilation of previously released cuts was just in timeto grab the first platinum record ever awarded a country album. It's not bad,but both Jennings' contemporaneous _Dreaming My Dreams_ and Nelson's _RedHeaded Stranger_ are more nuanced tastes of the good-bad-but-not-evil-ol'-boylifestyle. (Not to mention much of Tompall Glaser's own _Outlaw_ compilation.)This 1996 CD reissue adds nine more tracks from the era as well as a newJennings-and-Nelson version of Steve Earle's "Nowhere Road." _--Rickey Wright_
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend