Victoria 85008 Cast Iron Tortilla Press, 8-Inch
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 8 x 2.5 inches ; 8.8 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S.
- Item model number: VICTORIA-85008
- Heavy-duty cast iron for easy and even pressing, Improved base & handle for resistance
- Hand casted in Colombia, Authentic by Victoria, don't trust imitators!
- Great for: tortillas, patacones, tostones, empanadas, arepas and more
- Comes with an extra screw for the lever
- Preseasoned with Kosher single-source Colombian palm oil
Make perfectly natural, flat and consistently thin tortillas with the internationally known Victoria Cast Iron Tortilla Press. The heavyweight construction means less effort and more consistency when pressing. This is the real deal. Say goodbye to store-bought tortillas (who knows what they even put in those) and hello to fun, fresh and healthy tortillas! This press is also known as a Pataconera and is great for making: tortillas, patacones, tostones, empanadas, arepas and more. Yes, it's even strong enough for fried plantain tostones!.
We Also Recommend