VetriScience Laboratories Vetri-Disc for Dogs Capsules, 180 Count
- Product Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 5.4 inches ; 8.5 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: 0900580.180
- Bovine tracheal cartilage is rich in chondroitin sulfates
- Vitamin C to support collagen production
- Calcium is essential for proper growth and maintenance of bone
- Packaging May Vary
Vetri-Disc is a unique formulation designed exclusively to support connectivetissues associated with the spine. Vetri-Disc combines bovine trachealcartilage with mineral sulfates, amino acids, vitamins, pepsin, and naturalsources of silicon, which are all necessary for the support and maintenance ofconnective tissue. About the formula: Bovine Tracheal Cartilage is rich inChondroitin Sulfates which make up the matrix of connective tissue and arefound in high concentration in the tissue of the spine and intervertebraldiscs. Manganese is necessary for the activation of enzymes that are vital forthe biosynthesis of glycosaminoglycans. Provides Equisetum arvense a naturalsource of silicon which is necessary for the synthesis and integrity ofconnective tissue. Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate and Ascorbic Acid) supportscollagen production and glycosaminoglycan metabolism. Calcium is essential forproper growth and maintenance of bone. Pyridoxine HCI (Vitamin B6) isnecessary for the formation of certain proteins and aids in nerve function.Vitamin D aids in the absorption of Calcium from the intestinal tract and inthe breakdown and assimilation of phosphorous. Magnesium (Sulfate, Oxide)helps aid bone growth and the assimilation of calcium and potassium. Magnesiumalso plays an important role in neuromuscular contractions (relaxes themuscles). Zinc (Sulfate) is necessary for tissue respiration and is importantin the healing process. Taurine is a sulfur containing amino acid involved inthe synthesis of connective tissue. Serine is an amino acid which links theglycosaminoglycans structure to the protein portion of connective tissue.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Payment via Direct Bank Debit through Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend