Twisted Veins (25 ft) High Speed HDMI Cable + Right Angle Adapter and Velcro Cable Ties (Latest Version Supports Ethernet, 3D, and Audio Return)
Brand: Twisted Veins
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 6.4 x 2.5 inches
- Item Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Item model number: ACHB25
- Customer Reviews: 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,030 customer reviews 4.7 out of 5 stars
- Latest HDMI Standard (Ethernet, Audio Return, 3D, 1080P)
- Free Right Angle / 90 Degree Adapter for Close to Wall Situations
- Three 6" Resealable Velcro Cable Ties for Cable Management
- Custom Connector and Protective Braided Jacket
- Gold Connectors for Better Image / Sound Quality
We recently launched a two (2) pack of 25' cables and is now available. The 2 packs can be found searching on Amazon for ASIN B016VFPWWS.
Twisted Veins High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet
Package include a 25' cable, a right angle / 90 adapter, and three 6" resealable velcro cable ties.
All Twisted Veins cables conform to the latest 1.4 HDMI standard and support high speed, Ethernet, audio return, 1080P TVs, 3D TVs, Deep Color, TrueHD, and DTS-HD.
Twisted Veins cables are premium cables with extra shielding, custom stronger connectors, gold plating, and a protective braided jacket.
Twisted Veins cables are available in 1.5', 3', 6', 10', 15', 25', 50' and 100' lengths along with multi packs and right angle adapters. All of these are sold separately at Amazon and can be found by searching for Twisted Veins HDMI.
This package includes one Twisted Veins right angle 90 connector, allowing components to have a lower profile for a more flush look and in cases when a straight cable connection is not ideal. Most TVs are designed to be used with either a 90 adapter but some use the alternative 270 degree adapter. Please check your TV for the orientation of the HDMI insert.
Twisted Veins cables are triple tested for reliability. Nonetheless, should you ever experience a cable failure, please contact your authorized Amazon seller for immediate assistance.
Twisted Veins - Doesn't your TV deserve TV?
We Also Recommend