"The Angle" Guaranteed to Help Reduce Back Pain Immediately! US Patented over 1 Million Happy Backs
Brand: Back Support Systems
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 10 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds
- UPC: 833825002023
- Cotton or Bamboo& Cotton blend
- Made in USA
- The Angle is a state-of-the-art, US-patented product designed for those suffering from lower-back pain. Drawing from current medical knowledge and utilizing modern technology, The Angle diminishes pain while it supports the structural integrity of the spine, lessening pressure on muscles and discs, allowing passive traction using the calf as counter weight.
- The Angle has already helped millions of people suffering from a host of lower-back problems, including fatigue, herniated or bulging discs, muscle spasms, stiffness, strain, tension and everyday stress.
- This unique lumbar traction device must be experienced personally to truly appreciate the therapeutic value. To experience The Angle, have one delivered to your door.
- The Angle offers the following benefits: Positions your legs at the correct angle to lessen lower-back pain, supports the spine to diminish pressure on muscles and discs, and reduces the discomfort of lower-back pain due to: herniated or bulging discs, arthritis, edema, phlebitis, pregnancy, respiratory problems, and sciatica. It eases aching muscles and improves circulation, providing ultimate comfort while reclining or sleeping.
Size: Small Made of environmentally safe, medical-quality, polyurethane foam with awashable, hypoallergenic cotton blend cover. The majority of us have hipflexion contractures, i.e., an ilio-psoas muscle which has become shorteneddue to the amount of time we sit. The gymnasts we see who have maintained theflexibility to touch their gluteus maximus with the back of their head do not,needless to say, have hip flexion contractures. When the ilio-psoas muscle istight, it becomes like a stretched rubber band when we lay supine and becausethe weight of the leg is greater than that of the abdomen, the Lumbar spine ispulled into excessive lordosis and the result is discomfort. Notice that thefirst thing people do when they roll to their side is bend their hips andknees. This is the same position as when they are using "The Angle". Placing"The Angle" under the knees flexes the hip which brings the insertion end ofthe ilio-psoas muscle (one end of the rubber band) closer to its origin in thelumbar-sacral region of the spine. This results in less tension on the muscleand the lumbar spine can return to its neutral comfortable position.
We accept all major Credit Cards, PayPal, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend