TAOindustry French Press Coffee Maker Double Wall Stainless Steel - Heat Resistant Columbia 8-Cup 1 Liter + FREE Bonuses
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 4 x 6 inches
- Item Weight: 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Manufacturer: TAOindustry
- Customer Reviews: 4.6 out of 5 stars 24 customer reviews 4.6 out of 5 stars
- SUPERIOR VALUE: RECEIVE 2 BONUS stainless steel screens (over $15 value) ABSOLUTELY FREE! **Limited Quantity!** This complete bundle includes: 1 French Press expresso coffee maker + measurement scoop + 2 EXTRA Reusable Screen Filters.
- TO US, THE SMELL OF FRESH-MADE COFFEE IS ONE OF THE GREATEST INVENTIONS: This 34oz French Press pot makes 4 cups of coffee and all you need to do is add hot water to your choice of ground coffee to enjoy that European coffee experience.
- PURE QUALITY COFFEE CONTROL - No more bitter coffee grinds in your coffee with our newest invention double/triple wall screen filter! It makes smooth, rich and robust tasting coffee or tea
- DISHWASHER SAFE: ALL parts are high quality steel, will not rust or break I EASY WASH: Cleaning is also effortless because all the parts can be disassembled and reassembled.
- A BEST GIFT: A great choice for family or friends who love to drink coffee or tea. Also perfect for camping trips or to take to holiday homes - just take your coffee and add hot water! Give yourself the coffee you deserve! **PERFECT 20156 GIFT**
Question 2: Was wondering what TYPE of Stainless Steel? Is it food grade (304, 430, 220, etc.)? A: TAOindustry French Press is is 18/10 stainless steel, which also equates to type 304, which is 18% chromium and 10% nickel. It is a common food preparation grade stainless steel and is of a higher quality than the more common 18/8 grade.
Question 3: How many ounces of coffee can you make in one pressing? It claims to hold a liter. A: It depends on how you like your coffee and what your grounds are like. I grind my coffer fairly fine(too fine and it gets a chalky consistency). You can get 4 cups of 8oz OR 2 cups of 16oz
Question 4: How long does the coffee stay hot? A: 45 minutes to 1 hour the coffee stays warm hot. If you can finish couple cups for 30 minutes, you should be OK.
Question 5: How to change the filters A: The bottom portion, below the screens, unscrews off for replacement. You need to get a good grip either at plunger shaft or the top of that shaft. grab the sides of the screen frame and just turn counter clockwise.
Question: When you press down the plunger, does it scratch the wall and produce fine steel powder into the coffee? A: I have mine for several months now and have never noticed fine steel powder. Stainless steel is hard and durable. We use course ground coffee and never had a problem.
We Also Recommend