Pyle Plmrmp3B 4 Channel 800 Watt Waterproof Micro Marine Amplifier Pyle
Pyle PLMRMP3B 4 Channel 800 Watt Waterproof Micro Marine Amplifier
Product Packaging: Standard Packaging
- Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 5.8 x 3.8 inches
- Item Weight: 5.3 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S.
- Item model number: PLMRMP3B
- Customer Reviews: 3.1 out of 5 stars 164 customer reviews 3.1 out of 5 stars
- 4 X 100 Watts RMS at 4 Ohms - Anti-Thump Turn-On - Volume Gain Remote Control - Fuse: 10A - Remote Control for Volume Gain
- 4 X 200 Watts MAX at 4 Ohms - Soft Turn On/Off - T.H.D: 0.05% - Dimensions:6.10''Lx3.35''Wx1.38''H
- 4 X 300 Watts RMS at 2 Ohms - Adjustable High Low Level Inputs - S/N Ratio:95dB - Color: BlackAccessories
- Electronic Crossover Network - RCA Line Input - Channel Separation: 65dB - iPod / MP3 Waterproof Poly Bag
- 2 Ohms Stereo Stable - Power Protection Circuitry - Frequency Response: 10Hz-40KHz - iPod / MP3 Waterproof 3.5mm Stereo to RCA Adaptor
From the Manufacturer
4-Channel Waterproof Marine Amplifier
The Pyle PLMRMP3B is a compact and waterproof 4-Channel Marine Amplifier designed for mounting possibilities in numerous applications and makes it simple to expand the audio system capabilities for your vehicle - perfect for your boat, ATV or RV.
The Hydra Series Amplifier System comes with everything you need to give your sound system a serious boost while providing protection against the elements. Add up to 400 Watt Max power (200 watt power on each of the 2 channels). Create a fitting and truly custom installation with this sound system.
Plug it in
This amplifier kit comes with a waterproof poly bag with 3.5mm jack so you can enjoy playing your favorite audio files from your iPod/MP3 player. The system includes RCA line inputs and the kit comes with a 3.5mm-to-RCA adaptor so you can connect your device. You can also connect standard high and low level inputs from a marine head-unit or car stereo/radio.
Fine-Tune Your Audio
The switches and gain settings are located behind a watertight plug, which also lights up when the amplifier is on. Customize your audio settings and make it sound just the way you want. Make adjustments to:
- Input Level: Set the input sensitivity of the amp. If you are connecting to a LINE level source (typically an RCA type connection) then the switch should be in the LINE (out) position. When connecting to speaker outputs, headphone, or high level car radio sources then set the switch to the SPEAKER position.
- Polarity: This switch allows the user to optimize bass performance in the case that there are more than 1 set of loudspeakers producing bass in the system. Play some music with strong bass content and listen with the switch alternately in the NORMAL and REVERSE position until it can be determined which settings results in more pleasing bass response.
- Gain Control: Adjusts the overall level of the amplifier. When using the amp without volume control, the level should be set to achieve a balance with other loudspeakers in the system. As a rule, you should keep the gain settings as low as possible while still ensuring that the system will reach its full output power.
- Volume Control: Plug for the waterproof remote volume control. When installed, this control will power off the amp when turned all the way down
- RCA Stereo Input: Connect external audio devices like an iPod or just about any other MP3 player.
Built-in mounting brackets and included hardware allow for easy and convenient installation. Attach the amplifier to a compartment or panel with just a few screws.
This amp is equipped with power protection circuitry and soft turn on/off preventing damage to your speaker equipment.
Kit comes with 4-channel waterproof marine amp, iPod/MP3 waterproof 3.5mm stereo to RCA adaptor, remote control for volume gain and waterproof poly bag.
Add Some Power
With any quality marine audio system you will need an amp to power your high powered marine audio system. With the Hydra Series Amplifiers you will have all the power you need to run even the highest rating marine system. All Pyle Hydra amplifiers are specially engineered for marine applications.
- 4 x 100 Watts RMS at 4 Ohms
- 4 x 200 Watts Max at 4 Ohms
- 4 x 300 Watts RMS at 2 Ohms
- Fuse: 10A
- RCA Line Input
- T.H.D: <0.05%
- Soft Turn On/Off
- S/N Ratio: >95dB
- Anti-Thump Turn-On
- 2 Ohms Stereo Stable
- Power Protection Circuitry
- Channel Separation: >65dB
- Volume Gain Remote Control
- Electronic Crossover Network
- Remote Control for Volume Gain
- Adjustable High Low Level Inputs
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40kHz
- Dimensions: 6.10'' L x 3.35'' W x 1.38'' H
The Pyle line includes a wealth of products and accessories designed to enrich your media experiences at home and on the go. Start with your home theater, the entertainment center of any modern house. Pyle has projectors, TVs, mounts, and stands, just to get started--all fully equipped with state-of-the-art HD technology and compatible with next-generation devices and video game consoles like Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii, as well as your favorite Blu-ray players, for crisp, hi-res images. Then, upgrade your audio with speakers, receivers, subwoofers, MP3 docks, and so much more! Whether you want to upgrade your entertainment experience at home, at the gym, in your car, or even your boat, Pyle has you covered!
There's plenty more to keep you, your family, and friends entertained in the Pyle line. Accessories for your iPod like bass-expanding mini speakers that run on rechargeable batteries and play your digital music, wherever you go or even waterproof cases that will leave you feeling worry-free. Perfect for the dorm room or sitting by the pool. Of course, Pyle also carries all types of cables and adapters you need for a fully operational setup that's sure to be the envy of your neighbors. Vintage turntables that get the look of yesterdays classic phonographs with today's high-quality manufacturing standards and technology. Are you always on the move? Treat yourself to some comfort and style with noise-canceling headphones. We can't forget about Pyle's Power amplifiers, horn speakers, and waterproof speakers for your garden. Not to mention, tripods and speaker stands. Pyle Home has it all.
We Also Recommend