Philips PD9012/37 - 9-inch LCD Dual Screen Portable DVD Player - Black (Certified Refurbished)
- Item Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 7.1 x 1.5 x 9.4 inches
- Item model number: PD9012/37RB
- Display Type: TFT LCD
- Wireless Remote: No
- Memory Card Slot: MP3, DVD+RW, CD-R, DVD+R, DVD-R
- Media Playback Supported: MP3
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 pounds
- Date First Available: September 5, 2014
- Built-in Stereo Speakers, Headphone Jack, Single Cable Connection
- Dual 9" TFT color widescreen LCD display
- Full Resume on Power Loss - Resume play where you stopped the movie last time just by reloading the disc.
- DVD,DVD+/-RW, (S)VCD, CD, MP3-CD, CD and CD-RW Playback
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty .To maximize your play experience, use SETUP to fine tune your settings. 1. Press SETUP . The setup menu is displayed. 2 Use navigation keys to select an option and press OK to confirm. 3. Select Factory Settings. Press OK to select Reset to Factory Settings 4. Device should reboot.
Play your movies and music in car! The Philips PD9012 featuring two 9" TFT LCDdisplay screens let you indulge in enjoying your DVD movies, music and photoson the road. Install and mount easily for in-car enjoyment. Enjoy musicanytime, anywhere, with built-in stereo speakers that allow the convenienceand enjoyment of music playback simply by unplugging the headphone. The highresolution color LCD display brings images to life, showing off your treasuredphotos, favorite movies and music with the same 'real life' rich detail andvibrant colors as high quality prints. Dual screens allow you to display samevideos or images from the portable DVD players. Simply plug in and mount thescreens on the headrests in your car. Now you can enjoy your favorite DVDmovies and JPEG photos with family and friends at the backseats easily andcomfortably. The DVD-Video player remembers where you stop watching last timewhen it is powered off directly or when the power supply discontinued. If youdid not switch to play another disc, your player will resume play where youhave stopped the movie last time just by reloading the disc. Connect your ownheadphone this Philips radio for a more personal listening experience wheneveryou want it. You can enjoy your favorite movie or music in great sound withoutdisturbing others by connecting your headphones to the player. The singlecable connection design means there is just one cable needed to connect thetwo Philips Portable DVD players together. No additional cables are needed,there is no mess created and installation takes a few seconds.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend