Philips AVENT Classic Plus BPA Free Polypropylene Bottles, 4 Ounce (Pack of 5)
Size: 4 Ounce (Pack of 5)
Brand: Philips AVENT
- Clinically proven anti-colic system vents air into bottle instead of your baby's tummy
- Clinically proven to significantly reduce fussing
- Few parts for quick, simple assembly
- Easy to clean for healthier feeding
Color: Clear | Size: 4 Ounce (Pack of 5) Philips AVENT SCF560/57 Classic+ 4 Ounce Bottle with Classic+ Newborn Nipplepromotes the health and comfort of your baby. This BPA free bottle is provento reduce colic and fussiness, especially at night. The unique valveintegrated into the nipple flexes to allow air into the bottle, preventingvacuum build up, and preventing air into your baby's tummy. The valve on theClassic+ nipples also flexes to your baby's feeding rhythm so milk only flowsat your baby's pace to minimize overeating and spit-up, burping and gas. Theextra soft silicone nipple is available in different flow rates for babies ofall ages. With few parts, rounded edges and wide neck, the bottle is easy toclean thoroughly. Ease of cleaning helps to ensure more hygienic, healthierfeeding. The Classic+ feeding bottle works interchangeably with most of thePhilips AVENT range making it easier to meet your growing baby's changingneeds. We recommend to use the Classic+ bottles only with the Classic+nipples.
We accept all major Credit Cards, PayPal, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend