Oreck Commercial 237047 Crimped Polypropylene Scrub Orbiter Brush 12" Diamete..
Oreck Commercial 237047 Crimped Polypropylene Scrub Orbiter Brush, 12" Diameter, 0.028" Bristle Diameter, Orange, For ORB550MC Orbiter Floor Machine
- Product Dimensions: 10.5 x 10.5 x 2.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number: 237.047
The Oreck Commercial 237.047 crimped polypropylene scrub orbiter brush is a12" diameter scrub brush with 0.028" diameter crimped polypropylene bristlesfor use with a Oreck Commercial 550MC orbiter floor machine (sold separately)to clean smooth textures or painted concrete floors and other scratch-resistant, high-traffic floors. The polypropylene bristles can be used in wetor dry conditions to remove heavy dirt and debris and are resistant to stains,odors, bacteria, fungi, and wear. The bristles are crimped to hold moisturebetter than straight bristles, and without clumping together like straightbristles tend to do. The brush bristles are orange for high visibility, and tohelp differentiate the brush from other grades of scrub brushes. Oreck Commercial manufactures a variety of vacuums, floor machines, powersweepers, air purifiers, chemical cleaners, and related accessories. Thecompany, founded in 1963, is headquartered in Plymouth, MA.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Payment via Direct Bank Debit through Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend