Microsoft L5V-00001 Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Mouse
- Screen Size: 17.8 inches
- Wireless Type: 2.4 GHz Radio Frequency
- Brand Name: Microsoft
- Item model number: L5V-00001
- Hardware Platform: PC;Mac
- Item Weight: 4.3 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 21.1 x 1.8 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 8.86 x 21.06 x 1.77 inches
- Color: Black
- Power Source: battery
- Batteries: 5 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Date First Available: August 13, 2013
- Keyboard: Split keyset design helps to position wrists and forearms in a natural, relaxed position
- Cushioned palm rest provides support and promotes a neutral wrist position
- Separate number pad provides greater flexibility for workspace setup
- Natural Arc key layout mimics the curved shape of the finger tips
- Reverse tilt angles the keyboard to promote a straight neutral wrist position
- Mouse: Thumb scoop helps to maintain the correct ergonomic hand and wrist position
- Windows button provides one-touch access to the Start screen
- 4-way scroll wheel for navigating up, down, left and right, Wireless type: 2.4 GHz Radio Frequency
Advanced Ergonomic Design The Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop has a uniquely moderndesign and an amazingly comfortable feel. It's built on advanced ergonomicprinciples, incorporating a split keyboard layout to help position the wristsand forearms in a natural, relaxed position, a cushioned palm rest to providewrist support, and a domed keyboard shape to reduce wrist pronation. The mouseis also designed to maximize wrist comfort with its unique ergonomic shape.And it also includes features like the Windows button which gives youconvenient, one-touch to access to the Windows 8 Start screen, so you'll beable to stay comfortable and productive all day long. Features Keyboard Split keyset design helps to position wrists and forearms in a natural, relaxed position Cushioned palm rest provides support and promotes a neutral wrist position Domed keyboard design positions wrists at a natural, relaxed angle Separate number pad provides greater flexibility for workspace setup Natural Arc key layout mimics the curved shape of the finger tips Reverse tilt angles the keyboard to promote a straight neutral wrist position Mouse The shape of the mouse is designed to maximize wrist comfort Thumb scoop helps to maintain the correct ergonomic hand and wrist position Windows button provides one-touch access to the Start screen Back button for faster navigation 4-way scroll wheel for navigating up, down, left and right Windows 8 Experience Microsoft Hardware: Designed by Microsoft. Optimized for Windows. Complete your Windows 8 experience with Microsoft Hardware a family ofproducts that work and play beautifully together. Whether you're on yourdesktop, laptop or tablet, not only can you enjoy browsing the web, readingemail, or watching videos, but you can also write emails, create documents andspreadsheets and generate all types of content you've come to expect whenusing a Windows PC. Microsoft Hardware products are designed by Microsoft,optimized for Windows, giving you specific features built for Windows 8 -including Windows 8 keyboard shortcuts and mice with horizontal touchscrolling. BlueTrack These mice will track on everything from a granite countertop to thecarpet in an airport terminal. Love your laptop computer but hate using the trackpad when you are out ofrange of a traditional desk? Now, you can use a mouse on more surfaces thanever before, with Microsoft BlueTrack Technology. Exciting, exceptional accuracy Use a mouse with BlueTrack Technology that outperforms laser and optical mice.The large, blue beam, combined with an image sensor and pixel geometrydesigned by Microsoft, generates a high-contrast picture of the surface thatallows exceptional tracking accuracy. Track on just about anything Navigate your computer by using a BlueTrack Technology mouse on a picnictable, your living room floor, the armrest of a lobby chair, or even your pantleg. With BlueTrack Technology, you can use the mouse on almost any type ofsurface. Stronger sensitivity See that blue light coming from under the mouse? The BlueTrack Technologylight beam is more than four times larger than the average laser beam used inother laser mice, so you can point, click, and scroll with precision, nomatter where you are. System Requirements Computer/Operating System Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, and Windows Vista; Mac OSX v10.4-10.x USB Port Proprietary 2.4 GHz Hard Drive Windows 150 MB Other Keyboard: 2 AAA alkaline batteries (included) Keypad: 1 Lithium battery CR2430 (included) Mouse: 2 AA alkaline batteries (included) BlueTrack Technology does not work on clear glass or mirrored surfaces. Advanced functionality not available with all devices. See compatibility information on the Microsoft website. Compatibility
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend