Linearflux Portable Charger For Micro-Usb Devices - Retail Packaging - Titani...
LinearFlux Portable Charger for Micro-USB Devices - Retail Packaging - Titanium/Blue
Color: Titanium (Blue)
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 0.2 x 2.1 inches ; 1.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Item model number: LC121TNB
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- #119309 inElectronics > Cell Phones & Accessories
- Hyper-fast charging; 1% increase per minute!
- Ultra thin: the equivalence of 5 credit cards so it can fit in most wallets
- Compatible with most devices (including Beats by Dre, JamBox by Jawbone and more)
- All-inclusive cable system ( connector to charge device and flip-out USB for charging its own internal battery)
- 2.0 amps/1200mAh capacity
LithiumCard, the world's only "Rechargeable Hypercharger" by LinearFlux. The business card sized LithiumCard Provides a radically different approach on how smartphones, Bluetooth speakers, and portable devices are recharged. Hallmark and patent pending features include: hypercharging speed, fully integrated cables, simultaneous bypass-charging, dual-stage protection circuitry and includes an all convenient NanoStik pad to keep it nice and elegant.
From the Manufacturer
When running low, flip-out the USB plug and charge it with any USB equipped charger, laptop, or cigarette lighter adapter.
Pop out the micro-USB or Apple Lightning connector and connect it to your device.
Start the charging process by pushing the power button. The light will indicate it's charging.
LithiumCard charges most popular smartphones and electronic devices today, such as Beats Studio Wireless headphone or Jawbone Jambox Mini. It has an Apple Lightning connector for your iPhone 4,5,6/6S, or a micro-USB connector for your Samsung Galaxy S6. It also charges the Apple Watch!
Describe your product in 3 words.
Hyperspeed battery charger
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
We saw that there were not any slim and light chargers available on the market, and all the chargers that were available were slow at charging. We thought that it didn't have to be like this and that's when the idea of Lithiumcard was born!
What makes your product special?
Lithiumcard is ultra slim, so you can take it anywhere with you, but it also gets you out of a tight situation by being able to charge your device at 1% a minute. We designed it to be able to give you that emergency charge when you're about to run out of battery!
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
Seeing people using our product in the street, and having all the hard work and our vision and dreams come true. The fact that our product is useful to so many people make us very proud!
We Also Recommend