Keyspan by Tripp Lite USA-19HS High-Speed USB Serial Adapter, PC, MAC, supports Cisco Break Sequence
Brand: Tripp Lite
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 5.8 x 2.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Item model number: USA-19HS
- Serial adapter allows a serial device to be connected to a USB computer
- Plug-and-play convenience:DB9 serial port is seen as a COM port by your computer, and is available for use by any program that accesses COM ports
- No need for an external power adapter:draws power directly from your computer via the USB connection
- DB9 serial port supports data transfer rates up to 230 Kbps:twice the speed of a standard built-in serial port
- LED shows adapter status and data activity at a glance
Looking for a way to connect your serial devices to a USB port on your PC? The Keyspan "High Speed" USB Serial Adapter is a simple, inexpensive, and reliable way to make this connection. The Adapter is ideal for use with modems, digital cameras, ISDN terminal adapters, graphics tablets, PDAs, bar code scanners, label printers and other serial devices which require an RS-232 connection.This "High Speed" USB Serial Adapter supports data rates up to 230 Kbps twice the speed of a standard PC serial port. It is 100% USB compliant and features simple "Plug and Play" installation (no IRQs). Ideal for laptops (it weighs just 2 oz.), the Adapter draws its power from the USB connection so no power adapter is required
We Also Recommend
Apple Ipad 2 MC979LL/A 2nd Generation Tablet (16Gb Wifi White) (Certified Refurbished)
$ 17000 Save $ 33