Kazam Classic Balance Bike Blue
KaZAM Classic Balance Bike
- Shipping Weight: 13.4 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- 12 inch steel, patented frame design with footrest
- Air Inflated Tires
- Adjustable Seat and Handlebars
- Quick Release Saddle Adjustment
- Weight Capacity: 75 lbs
Kazam Balance Bike Do you have a three to six year old who is not riding a bike yet? With theKaZAM Balance Bike, your little one will never have to use training wheels.Try it and you'll understand why both toy experts and parents agree that KaZAMis the best balance bike and easiest way to teach kids to ride a bike. Parents spend countless hours teaching their children how to ride a bike. Whenbuying a training bike, most parents choose pedaled bicycles with trainingwheels. Training wheels may seem like the easiest way to learn to bike, buttraining wheels do not teach kids balance or proper bicycle steering. A bikewith training wheels may even be dangerous since it can topple over if a childrides over uneven ground or turns a corner too quickly. Many parents strugglewith weaning their children off of training wheels, and some kids use trainingwheels for two or even three years before finally learning how to ride a bike. If you want to teach your kids to ride a pedaled bicycle quickly and safely,try the balance-first, pedal-next approach to learning to ride a bike. KaZAMbikes are the ideal training bikes because KaZAM teaches children how tobalance and steer a bicycle. KaZAM is the only balance bike on the marketuniquely designed with a foot rest. Children lift their feet up naturally andposition them on to the foot rest maintaining proper balance and center ofgravity similar to riding a traditional bicycle. KaZAM teaches kidscoordination and balance and prepares them to ride a pedaled "big kid" bike. Experts agree that KaZAM is the best training bike. You may have seen KaZAM onthe NBC Today Show in May 2010. Toy expert Stephanie Oppenheim shared the besttoys to get your kids moving and rated the KaZAM Balance Bike as the best inits category. Features: Adjustable chrome handlebars Soft padded grips Raised molded seat Quick-release seat adjustment Friction-free metal headset with bearings why-kazam-1.jpg Air-inflated tires Steel spokes East step in; patented footrest design Quality bike-dependent components Specifications: Weight: 11.2 pounds Frame: Metal Tire: Rubber; 12 inches Wheel Type: Air Weight Capacity: 75 pounds Adjustable seat: 14 to 17.5 inches Adjustable Handlebars: 18.75 to 22.5 inches Dimensions: 33 by 4.75 by 22.5 (L x W x H) Limited assembly required
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend