- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Portfolio; Reprint edition (September 29, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1591847931
- ISBN-13: 978-1591847939
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.7 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
Editorial Reviews Review "Rather than present a get-rich-quick manual or a list of business tips,Amoruso teaches the innovative and entrepreneurial among us to play to our strengths, learn from our mistakes, and know when to break a few of the traditional rules." --_Vanity Fair _ "A witty and cleverly told account . . . It's this kind of honest advice, plusthe humorous ups and downs of her rise in online retail, that make the book so appealing." --_Los Angeles Times_ "_GIRLBOSS_ is more than a book . . . _GIRLBOSS_ is a movement." --LenaDunham About the Author Sophia Amoruso is the Founder and Executive Chairman of Nasty Gal. A creative visionary and entrepreneur who was recently named by Forbes as "Fashion's new phenom," she has become one of the most prominent figures in retail and a cultural icon. She recently founded the GIRLBOSS Foundation, which awards financial grants to women in the worlds of design, fashion, music, and the arts, to help fund them on their way to becoming GIRLBOSS's themselves. GIRLBOSS, a _New York Times_ bestseller published in fifteen countries around the world, is Sophia's first book. See all Editorial Reviews
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Payment via Direct Bank Debit through Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend