BoneView Trail and Game Camera Viewer for Android Phones, Micro USB Connector, Reads SD and Micro SD Cards
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- Gain Instant access to your Trail Camera Photos & Videos using most newer Android phones and the SD card (or Micro SD card) from any trail camera
- Compatible Android device list in photo or at BoneView website - Check your phone now - Download app "OTG Troubleshooter" and ensure checkmark next to "USB Host Support". THIS VERSION NO COMPATIBLE WITH IPHONE
- Simply Open "File Manager File Transfer" app by Cheetah Mobile - Insert SD card into BoneView - Connect to microUSB charge port - Wait for USB Drive to show up - Start scanning & viewing, copying, deleting, or sharing your Game pictures and videos
- Stay Light & Nimble in the Field by leaving the traditional bulky, expensive, and battery operated cam viewers at home when you already have your phone on you - No batteries required
The BoneView SD Card Reader gives you the ability to view Trail Camera photos & videos on the way to your stand. It plugs into an Android Smartphone's microUSB port to view all SD or microSD files from any Trail Camera. Born deep in the heart of Wisconsin's bluff country, we are whitetail hunters with a "mad scientist" approach. Instead of relying on luck, rely on real, hard data. The most important is "right time" and "right place" data. This is why we developed BoneView. You can see what cameras are hot and make last second stand selections. This works with most later model Android devices. iPhones are not compatible with this micro USB version - Contact BoneView for non-Android devices. HOW IT WORKS 1) "File Manager File Transfer" app needed to view, scan, save, or delete photos 2) Insert SD card into BoneView first, and then connect BoneView to microUSB charge port 3) BoneView will light and then start flashing as phone reads SD card files 4) With "File Manager File Transfer" app open to home screen, wait 10-15 seconds for "USBDriveA" to show up in the list - Then find trail files located in "DCIM" folder. To view videos use app called "MX Player". It's best to copy the video file to the phone before viewing to improve playback quality. Select "Safely Remove USB Device" from phone's notification menu before disconnecting to avoid interrupting SD card Verify Compatibility of Android devices in the compatibility list included in the photos Don't hesitate, try it out today. We back our product NO MATTER WHAT with our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee, so if the device just isn't compatible - let us know and we will work with you to ensure you stay happy.
We Also Recommend