Avid 99006503300 Pace Ilok 2 Software Authorization Device Holds Licenses
Avid 99006503300 Pace ILOK 2 Software Authorization Device Holds Licenses
- Item Weight: 1.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 5 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 ounces
- Item model number: 99006503300
- USB Key for Storing Authorizations
- Can Hold Over 500 Authorizations
- Immune from Updates and Crashes
The new iLok USB Smart Key enables you to carry nearly 500 authorizations withyou wherever you go using a single key. Pace's iLok USB Smart Key is requiredfor all optional Avid and Avid-distributed plug-ins plus many other third-party plug-ins and software options for Pro Tools 6.1 and higher. DigiRackplug-ins and other free Pro Tools content do not require an iLok. Note: If youhave products that use the older Pace license cards you will need to use theoriginal iLok. The new iLok will not accommodate Pace license cards. Storeapproximately 500 authorizations on a single iLok New sleek durable designEasily move authorizations from one computer to another - use your software athome at the office at a studio or at a friend's house Authorizations arestored in the secure iLok USB Smart Key-not on the computer or hard drive - soiLok is immune to problems caused by machine upgrades disk maintenancehardware failures and software updates
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend