Auway 40" Fully Handmade High Carbon Steel Full Tang Blade Japanese Katana Samurai Sword
Color: Bamboo Tsuba - Gold
- Shipping Weight: 3.3 pounds
- Auway katana sword the blade of the sword has been hand forged using the ancient method of sword making and polished with multiple grade sharpen stone by Japanese method, extremely sharp hand honed layered high carbon steel blade
- Auway katana sword blade comes with a full length tang which greatly enhances the strength of the sword; the sword is strong enough to cut through a thick bamboo tree with a single strike and sharp enough to slice paper
- The handle is wrapped with golden cord; High quality alloy guard (Tsuba) with exquisite bamboo carving; and hard wooden sheath
- Auway katana sword made in Longquan China where has a 2,600 years' history of manufacturing sword; completely handmade samurai sword, stunning workmanship and attention to detail
- Overall Length: 103cm/40.5in; Blade Length: 72cm/28in; Handle Length: 26.5cm/10.4in; Weight: 1.1kg/2.4lb
Made in China , Ship form China , Display Only !
We accept all major Credit Cards, PayPal, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend