ART DJPRE II Phono Preamplifier RCA Type Input and Output Switchable Low Cut Filter
- Item Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 14.1 x 7.3 x 2.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Origin: Imported (Canada)
- Item model number: DJPRE II
- RCA-type input R/L
- RCA-type output R/L
- Ground terminal
- Power: 12V DC (Adapter included)
The ART DJ Pre II should be in every DJ's gig box! Vinyl records havedrawbacks. Bass compensation can be needed during playback. Records produce acertain amount of hiss, and magnetic cartridges produce a weak signal. Aseparate RIAA preamp is necessary when you are connecting a turntable to amixer that does not have one built in. The ART DJ Pre II features an RIAA-typephono preamp circuit with full patching facilities for connecting a phonoturntable and mixer. The DJ PRE II (formerly named the Phono MicroPRE ) actsas an interface between your turntable and your audio recording / playbacksystem. The analog input capacitance can be switched between 100pF and 200pFto optimize your phono cartridge response. A switchable low cut filter removesturntable rumble while leaving the audio pristine. The front gain trim controland signal/clip LED allow you to optimize the preamp's gain for a wide rangeof input sources. The built-in low noise phono preamp circuitry is highlyaccurate and precisely conforms to the RIAA standard. The line output jacksare low impedance and can be used with any sound card. Housed in an allaluminum black anodized case, the DJ PRE II can be powered by a wide varietyof external supplies. If you need to amplify and EQ your vinyl records tointerface with your audio workstation, sound card, home stereo system or mainmonitor system, the DJ PRE II gives you flawless audio reproduction in arugged and reliable package. ART DJ Pre II Features Dual RCA-type inputs DualRCA-type outputs Ground terminal Power: 12V DC (Adapter included) ARTcessoriesSeries Overview Creative audio solutions in cool little boxes. ARTcessoriesare taking the audio world by storm and quickly becoming a popular brand withmusicians, DJs and studio engineers everywhere around the World. Split,combine, mix, power... you name it. On stage, in the studio, in your livingroom, they're easy to use and are built to last. For those times when you needa little box to fix a big
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend