Arrow Fastener P22 Heavy Duty Plier Type Stapler
Size Name: Glossy Exclusive Paper
Brand: ARROW FASTENER
- Part Number: 160540
- Item Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 2 x 2.5 inches
- Origin: USA
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: P22
- Size: Glossy Exclusive Paper
- Color: Chrome
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: Manufacturer
- National Stock Number: 3540-01-210-5515
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Date First Available: August 17, 2005
- Plier-type heavy-duty stapler
- Cam-actuated double leverage
- Hand guard loop
- All steel construction, chrome finish
- Removable staple channel for cleaning
- Reaches in hard-to-get-at places for stapling from any position or angle
- Ideal for heavy duty bagging, tagging, and sealing operations
- Uses 1/4" and 5/16" staples
Size Name: Glossy Exclusive Paper Proudly made in the USA, the P22 is Arrow's top selling plier stapler. Everyday, it meets the demands of busy counters, shops, homes, and offices acrossAmerica. Its unique cam design, chromed steel housing, hardened steel parts,easy to clear magazine, staple viewing window, and 2.5 inch throat deliverprofessional and reliable stapling performance on paper, plastic, cardboard,or bags. Staples up to 40 sheets of paper. Works with P22 staples: 1/4-inch(6mm), and 5/16-inch (8mm). From the Manufacturer Arrow's Heavy Duty Plier Type Stapler reaches in hard-to-get-at places forstapling from any position or angle. This stapler has an all steelconstruction with chrome finish, a jam-proof mechanism, tireless cam-leverageaction, visual refill window, removable staple channel for cleaning, and ahang guide loop. It takes 1/4-inch and 5/16-inch staples and is ideal forhundreds of heavy duty bagging, tagging, and sealing operations.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend