Apollo Valve 10-400 Series Bronze Safety Relief Valve Asme Hot Water 50 Psi S..
Apollo Valve 10-400 Series Bronze Safety Relief Valve, ASME Hot Water, 50 psi Set Pressure, 3/4" NPT Male x Female
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Item model number: 1041710
This Apollo Valve 10-400 series safety relief valve has a bronze body, a 50pounds per square inch (psi) relief pressure, a 3/4" male National Pipe Thread(NPT) inlet connection, and a 3/4" female NPT outlet. The valve's body andnozzle are bronze for resistance to corrosion, the seat is silicone forresistance to high temperatures, and the spring is stainless steel forresistance to corrosion. The valve can be used in operating temperatures up to250 degrees F. This safety valve is American Society of Mechanical Engineers(ASME) safety rated for Section IV hot water heating boilers and hydronicheating systems. Relief valves remove excess pressure or vacuum from a system. The valveopenings allow fluids or gases to escape to decrease pressure, and then closeonce the valve reaches the reseating pressure limit. They also relieve excessvacuum by opening to release a gas into the system and then closing after itreaches its low-pressure limit. Some relief valves have an adjustmentmechanism to set the pressure where the valve opens, making it suitable forvarious applications. Relief valves are rated according to the volume ofliquid or gas that can flow through them and the material that the valve isconstructed from must be suitable for the fluid or gas, which may be corrosiveor at an extreme temperature, in which it operates. Relief valves are used ina variety of applications, such as air compressors, petrochemical and chemicalmanufacturing, natural gas processing, and power generation. Apollo Valves manufactures ball, mixing, and relief valves, actuators, watergauges, marine fittings, heating and plumbing products, and backflowprevention. The company, founded in 1928 and headquartered in Matthews, NC,meets international standard International Organization for Standardization(ISO)/IEC standard 17025:2005.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend