Anderson Metals Brass Pipe Fitting, Adapter, 1/2" Male Pipe x 1/2" Female Pipe
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.2 inches ; 1.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 56120-0808
- Adapter for connecting pipes or fittings of different types
- Male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on one end and female NPT threads on the other for connecting pipes with different ends
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- Operating temperatures range from -53 to 121 degrees C (-65 to 250 degrees F)
- Meets specifications ASTM B584 and ASME/ANSI B16 for quality assurance
- These fittings contain lead and are not allowed by federal law to be installed for potable water use in the U.S.A. and its territories.
Size: 1/2" x 1/2" | Number of Items: 1 The Anderson Metals adapter pipe fitting is made of brass and has a maleNational Pipe Taper (NPT) threaded connection and a female NPT threadedconnection. This adapter fitting connects pipes or fittings with different endtypes, diameters, or materials. It has male NPT threads on one end and femaleNPT threads on the other for connecting to a female and a male threaded pipeor fitting. The NPT threads create a tighter seal than straight threads. Thisfitting is made of brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at hightemperatures, and low magnetic permeability. Brass can be connected to copper,brass, plastic, aluminum, and welded steel. The operating temperatures forthis fitting range from -53 to 121 degrees C (-65 to 250 degrees F). Thisfitting meets American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) B584 andAmerican Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)/American National StandardsInstitute (ANSI) B16 specifications for quality assurance. Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controllingflow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. Whenpurchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affectmaterial type, shape, size, and required durability. Fittings are availablethreaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipewall thickness). Anderson Metals manufactures brass fittings, valves, and pipe nipples. Thecompany, founded in 1951, is headquartered in Kansas City, MO.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend