Anderson Metals 56122 Brass Pipe Fitting, Hex Nipple, 1/2" x 1/2" NPT Male Pipe
- Part Number: 56122-08
- Item Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.2 inches
- Origin: China
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 56122-08
- Size: 1/2"
- Style: Threaded
- Material: Brass
- Shape: Nipple
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Measurement System: Inch
- Certification: ASTM B584, ASME/ANSI B16
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Date First Available: August 17, 2005
- Hex nipple for connecting two threaded pipes or fittings
- Male NPT threads for connecting to female threaded pipes
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- Operating temperature range of -65 to +250 degrees F
- Meets ASTM B584 standards for quality assurance and ASME/ASMI B16 technical specifications
- These fittings contain lead and are not allowed by federal law to be installed for potable water use in the U.S.A. and its territories.
Size: 1/2" This Anderson Metals 56122 hex nipple is a brass pipe fitting with 3/8" maleNPT threads. The hex nipple fitting is a short length of pipe with threadedends for connecting threaded pipes, and it has a hexagonal section in themiddle for an increased bearing surface when adjusting the fitting with awrench. It has male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting to femalethreaded pipes, creating a tighter seal than straight threads. This fitting ismade of brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, andlow magnetic permeability. Brass can be connected to copper, brass, plastic,aluminum, and welded steel. The fitting has an operating temperature range of-65 to +250 degrees F. This fitting meets American Society for Testing andMaterials (ASTM) B584 and American Society of Mechanical Engineers(ASME)/American National Standards Institute (ANSI) B16 specifications forquality assurance. Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controllingflow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. Whenpurchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affectmaterial type, shape, size and required durability. Fittings are availablethreaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipewall thickness). Anderson Metals manufactures brass fittings, valves, and pipe nipples. Thecompany, founded in 1951, is headquartered in Kansas City, MO.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend