Menu
Cart 0
Amor LOVE Heart Pendant Silver Pendant Necklace Purple - Chickadee Solutions

Amor Love Heart Pendant Silver Pendant Necklace Purple

  • $ 2395
  • Save $ 4.95


Amor LOVE Heart Pendant Silver Pendant Necklace



Product Details

Color: Purple
Brand: Amor

  • Using high quality imported zirconium diamond and 925 silver
  • love letter design, simple and elegant, compact work
  • size:2.5''*1.5''
  • Luxurious texture, comfortable design,no matter what occasion,it will makes you attracting the attention of others
  • Package contains a crystal pendant 925 sterling silver love

Your pendant necklace is made of solid sterling silver with rhodium plating.Silver 92.5% of the Truesilver. The remaining 7.5% is an alloy, which lentwear properties of silver, the metal is too malleable to maintain its shape.Over time, oxidation mellow patina silver tend to develop caused, which causesan "antique" look there defiled established fine jewelry gives a unique air.May not appreciate some aspects. To make your jewelry tarnish, we boardrhodium silver. Plating cleaning and polishing save you the most trouble, butif you really become tarnished silver, there is no reason to panic. After all,you have to tell dull evidence from a trustworthy seller to buy real silver,and you can clean the stain away with a soft cloth with a little toothpaste.


We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com

Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.

  • Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
  • Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
  • If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.

All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.

  • Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
  • Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
  • 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
  • Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.

We Also Recommend