Ammex GPNB GlovePlus Black Nitrile Glove, Latex Free, Disposable, Powder Free, Large (Box of 100)
- Part Number: GPNB46100-BX
- Item Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 5 x 3 inches
- Origin: China
- Item model number: GPNB46100-BX
- Size: Large
- Color: Black
- Style: Beaded Cuff
- Material: Nitrile Rubber
- Shape: Glove
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Special Features: Powder Free, Disposable
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: May 13, 2009
- Nitrile provides better elasticity than vinyl, better puncture resistance than latex or vinyl, and better abrasion resistance than chloroprene
- Glove is made from component materials that comply with FDA Regulations for Food Contact (21CFR, 170-199)
- Palm thickness is 4 mils and finger thickness is 5 mils
- Standard-length glove is 9.5" long and has a beaded wrist cuff that is 3 mils thick
- Powder-free glove leaves no residue, reducing the risk of contamination compared to a powdered glove
- Use for your toughest jobs
- Textured and powder-free, so they will not interfere with fresh paint finishes or adhesives
- 100 gloves per box
- Nitrile provides better elasticity than vinyl, better puncture resistance than latex or vinyl and better abrasion resistance than chloroprene
Size: Large The Ammex GlovePlus industrial grade nitrile, powder-free glove has a palmthickness of 4 mils and a finger thickness of 5 mils and is 9.5" long from thetip of the middle finger to the edge of the beaded cuff, which is 3 milsthick. Nitrile provides better elasticity than vinyl, better punctureresistance than latex or vinyl, better abrasion resistance than chloropreneand it reduces the likelihood of allergic reaction. This glove is suitable forindustrial, non-medical applications, including the food service industry andcomplies with Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Regulations for Food Contact(21CFR, 170-199). The glove is textured on the fingertips, fingers and palmfor improved grip compared to gloves with textured fingers, particularly inwet conditions. This powder-free glove leaves no residue, reducing the risk ofcontamination compared to a powdered glove, making it suitable for use inelectronic components, forensic and laboratory applications. The color of thisambidextrous glove is black. This glove has a minimum tensile strength of 10 megapascals (MPa) before agingand 10 MPa after aging. Tensile strength, measured in MPa, is the amount offorce required to rip a glove; the higher the number, the stronger the glovematerial. This glove has an elongation of 500% before aging and 400% afteraging. Elongation measures how much a glove can be stretched before it breaks.It is expressed as a percent of the original length of the glove at the momentof breakage; the higher the percent, the more the glove can stretch. Thisglove has an Acceptable Quality Level (AQL) of 4, which means that the defectlevel from a large sample of the gloves will not exceed 4%. AQL is an FDAquality specification for the defect rate in surgical and exam gloves. The FDArequires an AQL of 1.5 for surgical gloves and 2.5 for exam gloves. Disposable and limited-use gloves are used in medical, forensic, scientific,food service and industrial applications. Disposable gloves are commonly madefrom flexible materials such as latex, nitrile, chloroprene and vinyl. Whilemost disposable gloves are designed for use on either hand, some can bepurchased in hand-specific models. They are offered powdered or powder-free;silicone or silicone-free; chlorinated or non-chlorinated; coated or uncoated;with a standard- or extended-length cuff; sterile or non-sterile; and withtextured or smooth fingers, fingertips and palms. A glove's abrasion, cut andpuncture resistance are defined by glove material and thickness and may beimproved with the use of exterior coatings. Abrasion resistance means theglove helps protect the hand from contact with rough surfaces. Cut resistancemeans the glove helps protect the hand from blades and sharp instruments.Puncture resistance means the glove helps protect the hand from objects suchas needles. Chemical resistance means the glove helps protect the hand fromcertain chemicals and varies by glove material. For information on thechemical resistance of this glove, consult themanufacturer's chemicalresistance guide. Ammex distributes medical and industrial products such as gloves, first aidsupplies, face masks and other protective coverings. The company, founded in1988, is headquartered in Kent, WA. . From the Manufacturer 20% thicker than standard Blue Nitrile gloves. Latex-free protection in agreat new professional color.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend