American Metalcraft SSPH4 Stainless Steel Sugar Packet Holder, 2-3/4-Inch, Satin
- Product Dimensions: 2.8 x 3.2 x 1.8 inches
- Item Weight: 5.3 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Manufacturer: AMERICAN METALCRAFT, INC.
- Origin: India
- Item model number: SSPH4
- Sugar Packet Holders
- The Color Is Silver
- Made Of Stainless Steel
- Sugar packet holder
- Made of stainless steel and satin finish
- This classy piece is made to hold sugar cubes or other loose necessary items
- Feature a satin design that attractively reflects the light and adds a bit of understated dimension to your setting
- Measures 2-3/4-inch length by 3-1/4-inch width by 1-3/4-inch height
This sugar packet holder is a unique and quaint addition to the mostsophisticated of table settings. The holder is an upright design rather thanan oblong one and is made to fit inside the stainless steel satin finish.Rather than sugar packets, this classy piece is made to hold sugar cubes orother loose necessary items. Feature a satin design that attractively reflectsthe light and adds a bit of understated dimension to your setting. Alsoconsider matching this item with a hammered bud vase or traditional sugarpacket. Measures 2-3/4-inch length by 3-1/4-inch width by 1-3/4-inch height.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend