AlphaOrthotics Bunion Aid Post Surgical Splint, White
- Product Dimensions: 3.4 x 1.2 x 4 inches ; 1 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Item model number: 10600102
- Award winning post-surgical bunion splint engineered and made in Germany
- Holds your surgical fixation during healing and protects your irritated tissue
- Shortens your post-operative rehab time by encouraging mobility
- Easy to use
Bunion aid post-surgical bunion splint gently stabilizes the correctedalignment and protects the foot after bunion surgery. This breakthroughinnovation by German scientists and orthopedists is made of premium medicalgrade materials. The patented hinged splint allows for natural flexing of thebig toe. An anatomically curved metatarsal strap provides support to the mid-foot arches while the toe strap holds surgical fixation. The padded hingedsplint protects irritated tissue and the adjustable metatarsal pad optimizespressure distribution. It's always advisable to talk with your medicalprofessional before use. Not for diabetics.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend