Ajm Packaging Pp9Grawh 9" White Paper Plates Green Label (12 Packs Of 100)
AJM Packaging PP9GRAWH 9" White Paper Plates Green Label (12 Packs of 100)
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 9.2 x 18.4 inches ; 19 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 19.8 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: PP9GRAWH
- Material Feature: Biodegradable Warning
This 9" circular AJM Packaging plate is made of uncoated paper, isbiodegradable, and is intended for single-use food service. With its 9"diameter, the disposable plate can be used as a luncheon or dinner plate, butis also suitable for serving other meals, appetizers, or snacks. The plate's100% paper construction is lightweight and uncoated for safe use in microwavesand for recycling disposal. It has a fluted brim to help prevent food fromrolling or sliding off the plate. The biodegradable plate has Cedar GroveComposting approval for their commercial composting process, and it meetsSustainable Forest Initiative (SFI) certification requirements for responsiblefiber sourcing practices. The paper plate is suitable for holding hot and colddishes, and can be used for outdoor events, parties, and workplace and schoolcafeterias, among other applications. AJM Packaging manufactures paper products including plates, cups, bowls, andbags. The company, founded in 1957, is headquartered in Bloomfield Hills, MI.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend