Ahlstrom 6100-0750 Qualitative Filter Paper 7.5Cm Diameter 1.5 Micron Slow Fl..
Ahlstrom 6100-0750 Qualitative Filter Paper, 7.5cm Diameter, 1.5 Micron, Slow Flow, Grade 610 (Pack of 100)
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Item model number: 6100-0750
Ahlstrom's qualitative grades of filter paper are, by definition, recommendedfor use in analytical methods, which determine or identify particulateconstituents of a mixture irrespective of the amount present. Ahlstrom offersa complete range of low ash filter papers for general laboratory work thatprovides you with the correct combination of particle retention, filtrationspeed, loading capacity and wet-strength. Qualitative analysis, low ashcontent 0.06 percent, untreated, consistent performance, wet-strengthenedgrades, custom cut. These grades contain a high level of alpha-cellulose thatprovides high purity but will weaken when wet. The inherent strength ofstandard (untreated) grades does not pose a problem when they are used inroutine quadrant folded applications. We do not recommend these grades for usein vacuum work or when wet handling is required. This grade is a slow flowingfilter designed to retain fine particles encountered in qualitative analysis.Ahlstrom 610 is widely used for water analysis, biological products and fineprecipitates such as coldprecipitated barium sulfate.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend