Aeon Labs Aeotec Z-Wave Z-Stick Gen5 (Zw090)
Aeon Labs Aeotec Z-Wave Z-Stick, Gen5 (ZW090)
- Part Number: ZW090
- Item Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 12 inches
- Origin: China
- Number Of Holes: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Date First Available: May 1, 2015
- Aeon Labs Z-Stick Gen5 is a self powered Z-Wave USB adapter with remote network creation capabilities (independent from external power and host microprocessor).
- By being able to remotely include/remove Z-Wave devices, this greatly simplifies Z-Wave network installation.
- When connected to a host controller (via USB), it enables the host controller to take part in the Z-Wave Network.
- The Z-Stick Gen5 is also device firmware upgradeable by the end consumer. This enables the product to always have the latest Z-Wave protocol, capabilities and commands.
- Resigned into white color . New Gen5 z-wave technology.
Technical specifications Power Supply: USB DC 4.75V to 5.25V or built-inrechargeable lithium battery 3.7V, 100mAh Max Standby Current: 30uA MaxOperating Current: 98mA in PA mode or 40mA in normal mode OperatingTemperature: 32F (0C) to 122F (50C) Storage Temperature: -4F (-20C) to158F (70C) Operating Distance: Up to 500 feet/150 metres outdoors in normalmode or 1310 feet/400 meters outdoors in PA mode
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend