25.5-inch Fretting Scale Marking Template for Guitars - Laser-cut-Acrylic - Popular Electric Guitar Scale as used on Fender Telecaster(R) & Stratocaster(R)
- Item Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 22 x 4 x 0.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Origin: Made in USA
- Allows you to quickly and accurately mark necks and fretboards for fret slotting - popular scale length used on Fender(TM) Telecaster(R) and Stratocaster(R) guitars
- Also perfect for use on homemade instruments and cigar box guitars!
- Frets to skip for diatonic (dulcimer) scale indicated; also includes cutouts for fret marker dots
- Includes 24 total frets (two octaves), cut from .080" laser-cut clear acrylic.
- Acrylic this thin is rather brittle, DO NOT BEND and treat these templates gently!
These laser-cut fretting scale templates are cut from 0.080" thick clearacrylic sheet, and allow you to quickly, easily and accurately mark a neck offretboard with the fret positions for the scale you choose. These templateincludes 24 frets, and also have cutouts for the fret indicator circles. Justuse a sharp pencil or a fine-point marker (like the fine-tip Sharpies) andyou'll have your fret marking done in no time! INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: To useone of these templates, lay it on your neck or fretboard and then eithermeasure or "eyeball" the location of the indicator marker cutouts to get itcentered. The NUT slot should go over the neck-side edge of wher your nut willgo. You do not have to use all 24 frets on your neck, just use as many as workwell with your instrument's design. Skip the frets marked at both ends with an"X" for pure diatonic/dulcimer scale. The frets marked with a double X (XX)are optional - if included, this fret will give you the "6.5" dulcimer fret,sometimes also known as the "blue note". CARE AND USAGE: these templates arecut from thin acrylic sheets, and may have the protective peel-off plasticcoatings still in place when you receive them. There may also be minor cuttingstains left over from the laser cutting process, which can be wiped off with apaper towel. PLEASE BE CAREFUL when handling these templates. Acrylic thisthin is rather brittle, and it will snap if you bend it. If you are going toremove the protective plastic masking, lay the template flat on a clean,smooth surface and work at it that way. Be careful with these and don't bendthem, and they should last you a long time. Hang them up from a nail in a wallwhen not in use. If you do accidentally crack it, you should be able to tapeor superglue it back together, just make sure to get a nice tight join whereit cracked so the scale won't be off.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend
Prodecotech Mariner V5F 36V300W 1 Speed Electric Bicycle 10Ah Samsung Li Ion ..