15TH CENTURY LONG FULL TANG TEMPERED BATTLE READY HAND FORGED SHARP EDGE SWORD
- Shipping Weight: 8.2 pounds
- Overall Size: 45-1/2" / Blade Size: 36-1/2"
- Blade width: 1-13/16" / Blade Thickness: 3/16"
- Blade material: 1065/1095 High Carbon Steel / Blade: Full Tang, Razor Sharp Edge
- Scabbard : Leather (Hand Forged in India)
- Weight W/O Scabbard: 3 lbs 4 oz / Weight W/Scabbard: 4 lbs 5 oz
The 15th century Long Sword, often called a hand-and-half, saw a great deal ofservice as a weapon of war, but was also employed a great deal as a civilianweapon of self- defense. Coupled with a dagger, the Long Sword was anexcellent defense against robbers, thieves, footpads, assassins and even someof the robber bands that might roam the countryside. A good serviceable pointallowed it to be used for thrusting, and a medium weight allowed it to be usedeasily and carried with equal ease. This weight also allowed it to be usedwith one hand with a dagger in the other. But when needed, the Long Swordcould be gripped with both hands for a very powerful cut. Pommel and guard aresteel. Grip is wood wrapped with leather and wire. A beautiful and veryfunctional sword.
We accept all major Credit Cards, PayPal, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable.
We Also Recommend