(10 Pack) TEN Yellow Plastic 45 RPM 7 Inch Vinyl Record Adaptor - 7" Inserts
Brand: 24 Hour Distribution
- Item Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 0.5 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Origin: Made in USA
- Item model number: 24HR4550
- Nostalgia at its finest!
- Manufactured using one of the original dies for making the classic plastic inserts for 45 R.P.M. seven inch vinyl records.
- Fun and functional, the non-slip design is a perfect fit for large hole, or dinked, 7 inch records.
- Made from glow in the dark plastic. Perfect fit. Non-slip. Snaps right in!
- Allows 45 rpm records to play on a standard 33-1/3 rpm turntable spindle.
Color: Yellow A 45 rpm adapter (also 45 rpm record insert, or 45 rpm spindle adapter) is asmall plastic or metal insert that goes in the middle of a 45-rpm record so itwill play on a turntable. The adapter could be a small solid circle that fitsonto the bottom of the spindle (meaning only one 45 could be played at a time)or a larger adapter that fits over the entire spindle, permitting a stack of45s to be played. The former RCA Corporation introduced a snap-in plasticinsert known as a spider to make 45 rpm records compatible with the smallerspindle size of a 33 rpm LP record player. Commissioned by RCA presidentDavid Sarnoff and invented by Thomas Hutchison, spiders were prevalent in the1960s and sold tens of millions per year.
We accept all major Credit Cards, PayPal, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend