1 Unit Of Waterlox Original Sealer/Finish 1 Quart (Tb 5284)
1 Unit of Waterlox Original Sealer/Finish 1 Quart (TB 5284)
Size Name: 1 Quart
- Part Number: BF-G25U-OEEC
- Item Weight: 3.8 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 5 x 2.5 inches
- Size: 1 Quart
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Number Of Pieces: 6
- Usage: flooring
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 3.8 pounds
- Date First Available: March 5, 2012
- This listing is for (1) unit.
- Our traditional formulation is product number TB 5284.
- Our oldest and truly "original" product, since 1910.
- This product is not allowed to be shipped in the South Coast Air Quality District.
- One gallon covers 500 square feet per coat.
Size Name: 1 Quart This product is not allowed to be shipped in the South Coast Air Quality District! Please contact us for more information! Our traditional formulation is product number TB 5284. Produces a medium sheen appearance (75Â°gloss level when finished; fades to a 50-55Â° gloss level in 3-6 months). Our oldest and truly "original" product, since 1910. Like all of our Tung oil finishes, 90% of the resin portion of the formula is from renewable, natural resources. Our most versatile product. Many customers use only this product for all coats of finish. Formulated as a traditional interior penetrating Tung oil finish. Forms a protective yet elastic finish against common household spills, moisture and foot traffic. Penetrates and waterproofs when used as a finishing system in multiple coats on it's own or in conjunction with Waterlox Original Satin Finish or Waterlox Original High Gloss Finish. Easier to maintain than other interior clear finishes or surface finishes. Use on interior wood surfaces including floors, windows, doors, cabinetry, woodwork, tables, furniture, bar tops, picture frames, fly fishing rods, gun stocks and various woodworking projects. Non-toxic when dry/fully cured. Also works as a sealer, primer, tie-coat or paint additive to improve adhesion. Provides exceptional adhesion to oily, dense, exotic woods like teak, rosewood and ipe. Great on porous interior surfaces such as slate, brick, stone, tile, linoleum or cement to seal and prevent chalking and dusting1. For exterior projects, Waterlox Original Sealer/Finish can be used as a sealer. Apply 1-2 coats to seal/prime the substrate, followed by 2 coats of our Waterlox Original Marine Finish (see the Marine Finishing Guide). Coverage/Thinning. One gallon covers 500 square feet per coat. One quart covers 125 square feet per coat. No thinning required. 24 hours between coats. Poor ventilation, high humidity or cool temperatures may increase dry times.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Payment via Direct Bank Debit through Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend
'+Deal+ 15 Inch Aluminum Magnetic Knife Holder High Quality Aluminum Knife Bar...