#1 Premium Self Inflating Sleeping Pad Comfort Pad with Thicker Foam Padding and Insulation Great For Camping High Quality Construction with Thick Outer Skin Lifetime Warranty
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Would you like a bargain ? As you can see we are just launching this product and we start with a steal ! Our QUALITY is always high, see our brand and read the reviews ! Don't wait until the launch is over - BUY NOW!
- THE SUPERIOR SYSTEM - A true outdoorsman's brand, TNH Outdoors always strives to combine the very best ideas with forward thinking innovations to bring you the best product for your dollar! Our Inflatable Sleeping Pad is definitely no exception to that rule! It's the strength you need and durability you can trust.
- YOU WONT MISS THE MATTRESS - Those bumps and uneven surfaces found beneath the tent floor WILL GO UNNOTICED with this luxurious Sleeping Pad! A two inch thick design makes this the most comfortable Inflatable Sleeping Pad at its price point. YOU WILL go a long way to find a more comfortable nights sleep in the outdoors!
- SERIOUS SKIN - With a 75D polyester outer shell, strength and durability is a feature of this sleeping pad! Make punctures a thing of the past and if you want the most value for money, at least get a sleeping pad that will last!
- EASY INFLATION - With a strong plastic valve, just twist it open, unroll the pad and it will start to inflate itself! A few simple puffs of air later and you have a bed so comfy you will forget you even left home!
- GUARANTEED - The TNH brand offers THE BEST VALUE and we stand by our 4.9 STAR RATING! Better still, if for any reason you are unsatisfied, just let us know and we'll fix it. From refund to replacement, we are here to make sure that you are satisfied!
IS THERE ANYTHING WORSE..... Than a sore, stiff back after a long night on a thin sleeping pad out camping?What about when your inflatable sleeping pad goes flat halfway through thecamping trip or goes out of shape? When it comes to camping pads, you get amuch thicker padding for that REFRESHING SLEEP along with the high quality youcan expect with the TNH brand. For the SUPERIOR product and a FULL LIFETIMEGUARANTEE, you want TNH. THE TNH QUALITY Using the thickest and most dependable quality polyester, heated seam weldingand a tireless effort, TNH is the only way to go for the sort of quality youcan trust in the outdoors! Our sleeping pads are designed and built withfunctionality and our customer's satisfaction at the forefront. THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF COMFORT We include a buoyant foam mat with hole construction in this sleeping pad sothere is plenty of space for inflation along with a thicker outer skin toprotect the life of your sleeping pad. You're really getting bang for yourbuck here! Sweet dreams and beautiful skies are only a couple of clicks away! SUSTAINABILITY TNH Outdoors was founded by environmental scientists and is built on a passionfor the outdoors and the environment. TNH Outdoors continually looks tominimize packaging where possible SATISFIED? You will be, and even if you're not, we've got your back with a replacement orrefund FOR LIFE!! If you are looking for greater relaxation in your leisure orrecreation time then you have come to the right place! More importantly youcan share this experience with friends and family. GO AHEAD AND ADD ONE TO THE CART FOR YOURSELF AND ONE FOR A FRIEND! CLICK THE "ADD TO CART" BUTTON NOW!!
We accept all major Credit Cards, PayPal, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend