1 Hopeful Rd.
- Audio CD (August 14, 2015)
- Number of Discs: 1
- Label: Blue Note
Editorial Reviews Over the past few years, Vintage Trouble have wowed audiences across the globeby opening for The Rolling Stones in London's Hyde Park, touring with legendslike The Who and AC/DC, and playing sold-out headline shows worldwide. Now, ontheir first album for Blue Note Records, the Los Angeles-based foursome singerTy Taylor, guitarist Nalle Colt, bassist Rick Barrio Dill, and drummer RichardDanielson channel the vitality and passion of their live show into a fresh andurgent take on guitar-powered rhythm & blues. Produced by Blue Note presidentand three-time Grammy Award-winner Don Was, 1 Hopeful Rd. finds VintageTrouble building off the groove-fueled sound that Yahoo! once painted as''James Brown singing lead for Led Zeppelin'' and blending blues, soul, andriff-heavy rock & roll with joyfully gritty abandon. As heard on lead single''Run Like the River,'' 1 Hopeful Rd. matches Vintage Trouble s emotionalintensity with a raw yet sophisticated musicianship that's prompted the NewYork Times to name the band modern-day answer to Otis Redding and BBC Radio 6to anoint them ''the heirs of rhythm and blues.''
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Payment via Direct Bank Debit through Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend