#1 Cotton Twine 4 Pack White String 350 FT of the Best Twine for Cooking Bakers Butchers Art Craft the Ball of String is for all Food Knitting Yarn Crochet Thread ATTENTION Launch Promotion
- Brand Name: Homestuff
- Item Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 3.9 inches
- Color: White
- Manufacturer Part Number: cotton twine 4 pack
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Date First Available: March 24, 2016
- YOU LIKE TO PLEASE YOUR FAMILY we know that is you goal making the turkey,roasting chicken we help to do it with best quality kitchen twine you build the family memory and we build the string to tying.
- ONE OF YOUR CONCERN is give your family healthy foods , so we give you 100% NATURAL cotton string NO BAD ODOR Biodegradable
- HIGH QUALITY the you deserve LIFE TIME WARRANTY 100 MONEYBACK for the best butchers twine 350 ft of quality
- SAFETY is important you will not have any problem put it the cotton rope in the oven
- YOUR OPINION is very important to us so what you will say about a product with diffentent funtion or use which value this product give you. you can use for to tie up meals, arts crafts, for all people for the cooking mom for the cooking father for the warehose worker for the Butcher
Color: White YOU LIKE TO PLEASE YOUR FAMILY we know that is you goal making the turkey,roasting chicken we help to do it with best quality cotton twine you build the family memory and we build the string to tying. THESE IS THE COTTON TWINNE THE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. This food safe butcher's twine is perfect to truss a turkey, chicken, orroast, and for other culinary tasks. Contains approximately 350-feet 100% natural cotton Essential for binding rolled roasts and other meat preparation Convenient center pull ball. Came in an box You can use for different task like for attaching service tags to equipment. For crafts projects. You can use this string to tie up tea bags. You can used this string between stakes to make a trellis. For some of our climbing vegetables. For tying up tomatoe plants. For tying up trash Ok for oven use but keep away from flameHow To Truss A Turkey 1. Take the center of your piece of twine and wrap it around the neck bone in between the two breasts. 2. Tuck the wings under the bird. Wrap the twine around the wings. 3. Pull the twine tightly underneath the breastplate and tie a tight knot to secure everything. 4. Cross the legs and tie them together. Cut any excess string. 5. You just trussed a turkey. Now you can season, stuff (or not) and roast your Thanksgiving bird. 100% SATISFACTION WARRANTIE.THE BEST QUALITY PRODUCT
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend