#1 Best Quality Raw African Black Soap Imported From Ghana 1lb. Grade A Professionally Packaged in Quality Heat Sealed Resealable Zip Lock Pouch
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 3 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- UPC: 028672718788
- Item model number: PG-BS-1lb
- 100% NATURAL - THE BEST NATURAL SOAP ON EARTH - SKIN REJUVENATING - 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS
- African Black soap can be used for the treatment of problems on all types of skin including dry and rough, oily and moderate skins.
- Helps to remove skin irritations, Helps to remove scars caused by acne. Use of black soap helps to remove skin irritations like rashes.
- Suitable for all skin types. Black soap can be used for the treatment of problems on all types of skin including the dry and rough, oily and moderate skins. Beneficial for skin diseases. Black soap is very beneficial for reducing the discomforts that are associated with skin diseases like psoriasis and eczema. Delays ageing on the skin. Regular use of black soap helps to remove facial lines that are mostly early signs of ageing. Thus black soap can be used to delay ageing of skin.
- Common Uses: body, hair, feet, hands, skin, face, eczema, psoriasis, stretch marks, acne, skincare, rashes, toner, dry skin, itchy scalp, itchy skin, Skin Hydrating, Sensitive Skin
Plant Guru African Black Soap is hand-made in West Africa. The aroma and deeprich color result from the CENTURIES OLD extraction process that blends thegreat ingredients together producing the FINEST SKIN CLEANSER available. Blacksoap is also known as African Black Soap and is simply referred as ABS. It isan excellent cleanser that is composed of numerous soothing and beneficialingredients that are abundantly found in nature. Although these ingredientsare found all through the world, ABS is traditionally made by hand in Africa.Research has revealed that black soaps might contain many differentingredients, but majority of black soaps contain various oils, like thecoconut oil, palm oil, palm kernel oil, shea butter and cocoa butter. Theyalso contain ashes from different plants, like shea tree bark, banana trees,cocoa pods, and plantain leaves. Along with these water is used as a base forproducing these soaps.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend