004 Viton O-Ring, 75A Durometer, Black, 5/64" ID, 13/64" OD, 1/16" Width (Pack of 5)
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number: 004
This Viton O-ring is black in color, round in shape, has a durometer(hardness) of 75A, and is designed for use in a wide variety of sealingapplications. Viton has excellent heat, fuel, and chemical resistance. Viton is acceptablefor temperature applications between -15 degrees F (-26 degrees C) to 400degrees F (205 degrees C). It is compatible for use with non-flammablehydraulic fuels, silicone oil, chlorinated hydrocarbons (trichlorethylene),fuels, aromatic hydrocarbons (benzene) and aliphatic hydrocarbons (propane),as well as high vacuum environments, ozone, and weathering. Viton isvulnerable to low molecular organic acids, ammonia gas, alkalis, amines,glycol-based brake fluids, and super-heated steam. This Viton O-ring has a shore durometer of 75A. Shore durometer is thehardness of a material, and its resistance to permanent indentation. A higherdurometer value indicates greater resistance to indentation on a scale of 0 to100, with 100 indicating no indentation. O-rings commonly provide a pressure and fluid seal between cylindricallyshaped, overlapping mating surfaces and are commonly seen in engines, faucets,flanges, valves and various cylinders. They are circular in shape, with around cross section and a hole in the center, similar to a doughnut. O-ringsare available in various sizes, and can be ordered based on required nominalinside diameter (ID), outer diameter (OD), and cross-sectional (CS) diameter. This Viton O-ring meets standards defined by Aerospace Standard AS568A, whichis the Aerospace Size Standard for O-rings.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Payment via Direct Bank Debit through Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend