Size:36 W x 21 D x 10 H Inch Zuhne sinks are manufactured in one of the most
advanced manufacturing facilities globally using industrial strength 16 gauge
T304 stainless steel from Pasco, a world leader in quality steel. Our products
contain 25% more steel than the industry standard resulting in sinks do not
bow, warp or dent under the weight of heavy cookware. Whether you are draining
boiling pasta one moment or flushing ice cold water next, our sinks are never
to rust or lose their sheen. Zuhne’s scratch resistant premium satin finish
exudes a natural, grained pattern & a soft, measured glow to please the senses
(not the loud, jarring finish you see in regular sinks). Whether you cook
every day or not, it helps when the sink is easy on the eyes. Signature sloped
gradients add a subtle accent & lead to a rear set 3.5 inch drain for easy
draining. Zuhne is setting the trend for precision engineered 0.5 inch coved
corners that impart a sleeker look relative to 0.75 inch sinks and are yet
easier to clean compared to zero radius sinks. Thanks to state-of-the-art
insulation & sound padding, we lead the industry in noise absorption (quieter
waste disposal), condensate prevention (preventing damage to sink cabinets) &
water temperature constancy (reducing hot water wastage). Durability does not
come at the expense of flair or functionality. For your convenience, 3 PC
stainless steel basket strainer, half strainer, bottom grid, mounting hardware
& cutout template are included with the sink. Zuhne offers limited lifetime
warranty & a ‘no questions asked’ free return on all its products. Our sinks
are third party certified to exceed all applicable industry standards such as
UPC, CUPC, ANSI & IAPMO. Overall size is 35.875″L x 20.75″W x 10″H. Bowl sizes
are 19.2″L x 16″W x 10″H & 12.8″L x 16″W x 10″H. Can be installed under mount
or inbuilt (top flush with countertop). 24×7 toll free support.
- Premium brand preferred by architects & 3rd party certified to all standards & codes
- Industrial grade stainless steel (25% thicker & heavier than comparable products)
- Scratch-resistant satin finish assured not to corrode ever
- Includes two stainless steel strainers, grid protector, mounting hardware & template
- Highest rating in its category for design & quality + 24×7 toll free customer support
- Part Number: Turin 36
- Item Weight: 51 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 20.8 inches
- Item model number: Turin 36
- Size: 36 W x 21 D x 10 H Inch
- Color: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Style: 36" Curved Apron
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Thickness: 16 ga
- Installation Method: Undermount, Farmhouse-Apron-Front
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Certification: UPC, cUPC, IAPMO, ANSI
- Special Features: Extra Deep
- Usage: Residential, Commercial
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 58 pounds
- Date First Available: October 1, 2014
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.