ST-500XMII Class D 300 Watts @ 2 Ohms Monoblock AmplifierThe Studio-X line of
amplifiers from Zapco was designed specifically for today’s car audio market.
The Studio-X compact chassis makes it an easy fit in any car and even in
motorcycle fairings.The square low-profile chassis also means it will be easy
to trim out for a great looking installation so your system will look as
awesome as it sounds. And speaking of sound…This is a Zapco amplifier and
sound is what it’s all about. These are Class A/B Zapco amplifiers.The
Studio-X have the same high quality caps op-amps and bi-polar outputs that
made the C2K and Reference series amps the industry standard for sound
quality.Reliability? Zapco defines reliability. It’s not at all unusual to see
Zapco amps moved from car to car and from generation to generation. Zapco Amps
produced in the ‘90s are still being traded and bought on the internet by
sound quality fans world wide. The Studio-X will be no different.These amps
are built to last.Bass Bass Bass…. And More BassBass is only a small part of
most any musical pieces but it is what sets the mood for everything else. And
although everyone wants bass everyone’s needs for bass are not the same. In
the Studio-X line Zapco has six Class D mono bass amplifiers ranging from 500
Watts RMS to 2000 watts RMS. And if that is not enough for you… all the
Studio-XM amps can be strapped together to a single voice coil so you can
always double you power by just buying another of the same model amp.All the
ST-XM Class D bass amps are 1Ω stable as necessary in today’s market. However
Zapco also sees a strong need to provide power to a 2Ω load in the medium
power ranges for the sound quality fanatic in all of us. The 2Ω load is a more
efficient use of current and is better for sound quality. The ST-850XM and the
ST-1350XM were both designed to have maximum efficiency and produce over 70%
of their power into a 2Ω load
- The Zapco Monoblock 500W RMS Class A/B Studio X Series Low Range Amplifier was designed specifically for today’s car audio market. The Studio-X compact chassis makes it an easy fit in any car and even in motorcycle fairings
- The square, low profile chassis also means it will be easy to trim out for a great looking installation
- Move this amp from car to car, Zapco amps are built to last
- Class D Compact 12V amplifier, Stable into 1 ohms or 2 ohms load
- Dimensions in Inches : 6.4(W) x 1.8(H) x 7(L)
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 6.4 x 1.8 inches ; 2.17 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds
- Item model number: ST-500XMII
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
- #409 in Car Mono Amplifiers
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.