Style:4 Bit Set – 1/2″ Shank This set include 4 ball end router bits in the
following diameters: 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″ and 1″. Shank diameters are 1/2″. Ball
end router bits can be used to create grooves or channels to conceal cables or
wires within stock or behind molding. They can also be used to receive dowels
and some interesting types of joints and hinges. Additionally, these bits can
also be used for creative projects such as marble race tracks. These router
bits have center meeting blades allowing for true plunge movement.
- This set include 4 ball end router bits in the following diameters: 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" and 1". Shank diameters are 1/2".
- Route grooves or channels to conceal cables or wires within stock or behind molding. Can also be used for various projects such as dowel holes, interesting joints and hinges, marble race tracks etc.
- Premium C3 micro-grain tungsten carbide blades for a sharper & longer lasting edge
- For use on CNC, table mount and handheld routers
- Silver induction brazing for maximum strength and durability
- Part Number: 14471
- Item Weight: 13.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 4 x 2.5 inches
- Item model number: 14471
- Style: 4 Bit Set – 1/2" Shank
- Material: Carbide
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 1.05 pounds
- Date First Available: December 19, 2017
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.