A traditional meditation cushion, the YogaAccessories Zafu is available as a
round or crescent-shaped cushion with pleated sides. Each zafu has a sturdy
handle sewn tightly on one side. The cushion raises the hips, making the
entire range of cross-legged sitting positions more stable and comfortable.The
zafu originated in Japan, made popular in China, and used to be filled with
cattail. Now they’re stuffed with 100% natural cotton or buckwheat hulls. The
filling is densely packed to provide a solid cushion, and yet is soft enough
to be comfortable since the zafu is made with all natural fibers. The outer
cover is made of your choice of luxurious silk or a sturdy 100% twill cotton.
The zafus have a smaller zippered opening, neatly hidden between pleats, that
can be used to remove the cover and wash it. You can also adjust the amount of
stuffing in each zafu, thus changing the height and the firmness. Each zafu is
15” in diameter and 6” in height, and is available in a variety of colors.
Zafus are typically used with a Zabuton cushion to provide comfort and support
to assist you in your sitting practice.
- Traditional round shape
- Filled with 100% natural cotton
- Sturdy, heavy cotton twill cover with handle
- Side zipper to add/remove/replace cotton
- 15'' diameter by 6'' tall
- Item Weight: 3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.8 pounds
- Item model number: FBA_Y041ZAFFLW01
- #8701 in Exercise & Fitness Equipment
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.