INTENSELY EXFOLIATE = SHRINK PORES + REDUCE FINE LINES AND
WRINKLES + FADE ACNE SCARS Glycolic acid is part of the group of active
compounds known as AHA’s (alpha hydroxy acids). Derived from cane sugar:
Glycolic Acid has the smallest molecule in the AHA’s which enables it to
penetrate skin deeply and easily. It is one of the most effective actives for
improving the appearance of acne, acne scars, fine lines and wrinkles,
freckles, uneven skin tone, rough and scaly skin, scars, and sun damaged skin.
Glycolic acid works by eating away at the glue between cells. It reacts with
the top layer of skin, breaking it down by dissolving sebum and other
substances that bind cells together. Dead skin cells are sloughed off
revealing smoother, brighter, younger looking skin. It can minimize the
appearance of pores by keeping them clear and helping the surrounding cells to
strengthen and regain elasticity. Spotlight on Ingredients Glycolic acid
works as an exfoliator. In fact, it is the smallest molecule size of any AHA,
allowing the formula to effectively penetrate the skin. Thus, stimulating
collagen to turnover dead skin cells and hydrate the skin during the peel
process. Retinol (Vitamin A) has been used for decades and remains the gold
standard of anti-aging due to its powerful ability to reduce the appearance of
fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation by stimulating collagen production
and cell turnover which yields a supple, youthful appearance. Green Tea,
Chamomile, Cucumber Botanical Extracts are excellent sources of vitamins and
minerals. Helps as antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and gives
enhanced UV sun protection post peel. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an
alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun
and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective
clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week
afterwards. YEOUTH Balancing Facial Toner Is the perfect way to prepare your
skin day or night. A unique formulation aids dermal cell healing, lessens
irritation and reduces redness, helping restore skin tone on the face. Follow
instructions provided with YEOUTH Glycolic Acid 30% Peel. YEOUTH Vitamin C and
E Serum Is packed with natural skin-loving ingredients like Vitamin C &
Vitamin E and Hyaluronic acid. Loaded with moisturizers, antioxidants and
collagen boosters, this serum hydrates, brightens, and protects the skin.
Follow instructions provided with YEOUTH Glycolic Acid 30% Peel. YEOUTH Anti-
aging Moisturizer L22 Is professionally formulated to penetrate skin and lock
in moisture for all day hydration. Follow instructions provided with YEOUTH
Glycolic Acid 30% Peel.
- Formulated professionally with medical grade ingredients, YEOUTH Glycolic Acid Face Peel 30% Chemical Peel contains 15-20 full face chemical peels. Unit size 1oz. Perfect starter face peel. REVEAL A BRIGHTER, SMOOTHER COMPLEXION OR YOUR MONEY BACK! Chemical peeling fades acne scars and dark marks. Can be used as an acne scar treatment. Skin peeling / Peeling Skin is for professional use only.
- Retinol, Vitamin A, Retin A | Proven ingredient in its anti aging abilities. Boosts collagen production and minimizes pores, improves elasticity and helps to mitigate acne. Acne peel helps to fade age spots, sun spots, and discolorations on face.
- Green Tea, Chamomile, Cucumber Botanical Extracts | Ingredients that are excellent sources of vitamins and minerals. Helps as antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and gives enhanced UV sun protection post peel. Works for an acne face wash.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE | All YEOUTH products are manufactured in the USA using natural ingredients. This product is cruelty free and vegan. If you are not COMPLETELY SATISFIED return for a full refund. BUY NOW.
- Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 1.9 x 4.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- UPC: 671315019201
- #649 in Facial Acids & Peels
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.