Yellow Beeswax Pellets Beesworks Beeswax is 100% natural
beeswax pellets. A bee consumes an estimated 6–10 lbs (3–4.5 kg) of honey for
each pound of the wax it secretes. After honey removal, the comb is melted to
produce the beeswax. Our beeswax is hand packaged in 1 pound,sealed bags and
ready for you to use. Beeswax has a high melting point range, of 62 to 64 °C
(144 to 147 °F). If beeswax is heated above 85 °C (185 °F) discoloration
occurs. Use this wax in creams & lotions for extra body, in balms and body
butters for stiffness and rigidity and in soaps and candles for hardness. See
recipes belows for fun projects with Beesworks Beeswax! Being a natural
product, the scent of beeswax depends upon the season in which the beeswax is
harvested and the plants available during the season. The acceptability of the
natural aroma of the wax is often a matter of personal preference. Enjoy!
About Beesworks We’re as busy as bees! We spend our days searching for natural
ingredients that you can use to make all kinds of natural products. We have
beeswax in yellow and white, organic and conventional, pellets and blocks. Use
the beeswax a dozen different ways. There’s also zinc oxide powder that you
can use to make natural sunscreen and diaper cream. It all started with a
simple idea. We wanted to live our lives naturally, just like you. We eat
healthy, organic foods and exercise to stay healthy on the inside. So now we
find products or ingredients that will keep us healthy on the outside too. We
want to share our good health ideas with you! Yellow Beeswax DIY Projects DIY
Beeswax Candles Ingredients l lb Beeswax Wicks Glass jars Container for
melting the wax Instructions Place the beeswax into your container/can. Place
the can inside a stock pot filled half-full with water. Simmer over medium-
high heat, stirring occasionally as it melts. Prepare your jars and wicks- get
the wick to stay in the middle of the jar as you pour in the beeswax and it
sets. Pour the melted beeswax into the jar, leaving one inch of room at the
top. Set the jars aside and allow them to cool and set completely. Cut the
wick and light, DIY Lotion Bars Ingredients 1.25 oz Beewax 1.25 oz Coconut Oil
1.25 oz Shea Butter Essential oil of choice Instructions Weigh out equal
amounts of beeswax, coconut oil, and shea butter. Using a double boiler, or a
small saucepan and a large glass measuring bowl, melt beeswax, coconut oil,
and shea butter until it turns to a liquid. Remove from heat and add ten drops
of essential oil. Pour into molds. Allow bars to harden overnight. Tip:Wipe
out measuring bowl while it’s still warm for easier cleaning. DIY Closet
Fresheners Ingredients 5 ounces beeswax pellets essential oils of choice molds
for shape Instructions Melt beeswax until liquid using double boiler on the
stove or microwave Add essential oils to your molds while beeswax is melting.
Pour melted beeswax into molds. Let cool. Place inbreathable bag or old cloth
to avoid oil stains Place in drawer or closet
- Our natural, and premium filtered yellow beeswax is the highest quality cosmetic grade so you know you are making an effective and safe choice when using it to make your own cosmetics or for a variety of hobby and craft activities!
- Beesworks Beeswax will never go bad! We even offer an 100% Customer Satisfaction Promise.
- Beeswax has amazing antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and healing properties which make it a top choice for melting or chopping it up to create your own lotions, balms, creams, waxes, body butters, deodorants, and salves. Beeswax is also rich in Vitamin A which aids in cell turnover and reducing wrinkles and age spots while moisturizing your skin – without clogging up your pores!
- Our Beesworks Beeswax has a subtle fragrance which also makes it great for crafts, such as candle and soap making, lubricants, furniture or boot polish, granite countertop polish, beard and mustache wax, wax thread, beeswax crayons, envelope seals and more!
- Melting and Softening Details: Beeswax melts at approximately 149 degrees Fahrenheit and softens at approximately 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Package Dimensions: 9 x 5.2 x 2.6 inches
- Item Weight: 1.85 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
- Manufacturer: Beesworks
- Item model number: 4336841640
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.