Color:Lacquer YEP-321 Series 4-Valve Euphonium Lacquer. The Yamaha YEP-321
Euphonium features a small shank receiver with a .571 inch bore for easy tone
production and response for the advancing student. The 4 nickel-plated top
action valves offer excellent, quick action. The YEP-321 includes a hard case,
small shank mouthpiece and valve oil. The YEP-321 Series is one of the most
popular models with advancing players and band directors. Honed Valves The
precise fit between valve casings and pistons after honing means no air
leakage. Pressure Formed Tubing Perfectly rounded tubing results in less
turbulence and a smoother air flow, allowing for an excellent scale and
reduced resistance. Laser-Fused Pluzuma Welded Bell A high-energy laser fuses
the brass together for a virtually seamless bell, which allows continuous even
vibrations. Intonation The excellent intonation of the YEP-321 helps to foster
a feel for correct pitch, especially in beginning players. Response The
responsiveness of the YEP-321 assists beginning players in learning the
phrasing of the euphonium. All Yamaha brass instruments come with a limited
- The Yamaha 321S Euphonium features a small shank receiver with a .571 inch bore for excellent tone production and response for the advancing player.
- Item Weight: 27 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 32 x 21 x 16 inches
- Shipping Weight: 27 pounds
- Item model number: YEP-321
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.