YAS-26 Standard Alto Saxophone Lacquer with Nickel Keys. The YAS-26 combines
state-of-the-art production expertise with design elements of Yamaha
professional and custom saxophones. The result is an entry-level instrument
that delivers the response, intonation and tone needed to help developing
musicians achieve success. New features include an improved Low B-C
connection. Pro features combined with legendary Yamaha durability make this
new saxophone a great choice to start your musical journey. A redesigned neck
receiver promotes a quick response and ease of play while also increasing the
durability of the mechanism. All Yamaha saxophones feature an adjustable
thumb-rest to allow for precise and comfortable hand and fingering position.
An improved mechanism from low B-C ensures the consistent closing of the low
C key and promotes a clear response from notes in the low range of the
- New neck receiver with a durable screw
- Adjustable thumb-rest
- Improved Low B-C# connection
- Nickel-plated keys
- Pro features combined with legendary Yamaha durability make this new saxophone a great choice to start your musical journey
- Item Weight: 11.68 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 10.6 x 21.6 x 4.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.6 pounds
- Item model number: YAS26
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.