Specification: Blade Material: Industrial Grade Micro Grain Carbide Body
Material: Carbide Tipped Number of Bits: 6 Shank Size: 1/2″ Radius sizes: 1/8″
r , 1/4″ r , 5/16″ r , 3/8″ r , 7/16″ r , & 1/2″ r
- Radius sizes: 1/8", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", Bearing Dia. 1/2", 1/2" Shank
- Industrial quality Router bits, Premium quality C3 Micro-grain Carbide Cutters with Build-up & Heat Resistant Teflon Coating, Brazed for Maximum Strength
- Solid Hardened Steel Bodies with Anti-Kickback Design and CNC balanced with high quality guide bearings
- Smoothly radiused edge requires little or no sanding before applying finish, cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Part Number: GY0222
- Item Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 5.3 x 3.5 x 3 inches
- Material: Carbide
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Date First Available: August 4, 2018
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.